This versatile device can be used to record from any analog device to PC. Accomplish this in just few easy steps and get the opportunity to edit your recording.
Delivery is expected within 12-20 days. Guaranteed within 35 days.
- ezcap216 USB audio grabber
- 3.5mm audio connector
- Software CD
1. Hardware Installation- The EzCAP Audio Capture device doesn't need any driver installation, as the Windows Operating System will install the driver automatically. Just connect audio capture USB connector into your computer's free USB 2.0 port. Check the drivers window on your computer to confirm proper connection.
2. Hardware Connection- Connect your Audio Capture device to your record player, CD player or cassette deck. You will need to also use a male-to-male RCA lead which is usually supplied with your audio equipment. Refer to the diagram below for a better understanding.
3. Software Installation- Insert the software CD in your CD drive, and double click “My Computer” and “EzCAP Audio Capture” CD icon. Double click “audio editing.exe” to install software, and select “Next”, “I accept the agreement” and/or “finish” to finish the software installation.
4, Operation- You may need to unplug the audio capture device and plug it into your computer again. Open the newly installed software from the homepage of your desktop.
5. Setup- Click the “Edit” dropdown on the software panel, and select “Preferences”. Then select the recording device to be “USB PnP Device”, and channels to be “2(Stereo)”. And select “Software Play through (Play new track while recording it)”, then click “OK”.
6. Recording- Begin playback of your vinyl, CD or cassette and click red record key to start recording audio. When you finish recording what you wanted, click yellow stop key.
7. Saving- Now you will look for "Export As MP3" in the "File" dropdown. You will have to name it and decide where you want to save it.
8. Playback- Now you can listen to the recording on your computer or move it to another device like a phone or USB.
- Record from any analog audio source to different kinds of digital formats onto your computer, edit them, and send them to your ipod, phone or USB.
- The USB Audio capture can capture a high-quality audio file directly by USB interface. It doesn't need any drivers to be installed by the user.
- The usb audio capture includes a professional audio editing software-"audacity", it can provide best editing function for you. Audacity is an audio-editing software that makes editing your audio as fun as shooting them.
- Audacity helps novice users finish MP3 music in only few steps. Share finished projects on tape, MD and phono.