Ezcap Vinyl Cassette CD to PC Audio Capture MP3 Recorder with Software
This versatile device can be used to record from any analog device to PC. Accomplish this in just few easy steps and get the opportunity to edit your recording.
Delivery is expected within 12-20 days. Guaranteed within 35 days.
- ezcap216 USB audio grabber
- 3.5mm audio connector
- Software CD
1. Hardware Installation- The EzCAP Audio Capture device doesn't need any driver installation, as the Windows Operating System will install the driver automatically. Just connect audio capture USB connector into your computer's free USB 2.0 port. Check the drivers window on your computer to confirm proper connection.
2. Hardware Connection- Connect your Audio Capture device to your record player, CD player or cassette deck. You will need to also use a male-to-male RCA lead which is usually supplied with your audio equipment. Refer to the diagram below for a better understanding.
3. Software Installation- Insert the software CD in your CD drive, and double click “My Computer” and “EzCAP Audio Capture” CD icon. Double click “audio editing.exe” to install software, and select “Next”, “I accept the agreement” and/or “finish” to finish the software installation.
4, Operation- You may need to unplug the audio capture device and plug it into your computer again. Open the newly installed software from the homepage of your desktop.
5. Setup- Click the “Edit” dropdown on the software panel, and select “Preferences”. Then select the recording device to be “USB PnP Device”, and channels to be “2(Stereo)”. And select “Software Play through (Play new track while recording it)”, then click “OK”.
6. Recording- Begin playback of your vinyl, CD or cassette and click red record key to start recording audio. When you finish recording what you wanted, click yellow stop key.
7. Saving- Now you will look for "Export As MP3" in the "File" dropdown. You will have to name it and decide where you want to save it.
8. Playback- Now you can listen to the recording on your computer or move it to another device like a phone or USB.
- Record from any analog audio source to different kinds of digital formats onto your computer, edit them, and send them to your ipod, phone or USB.
- The USB Audio capture can capture a high-quality audio file directly by USB interface. It doesn't need any drivers to be installed by the user.
- The usb audio capture includes a professional audio editing software-"audacity", it can provide best editing function for you. Audacity is an audio-editing software that makes editing your audio as fun as shooting them.
- Audacity helps novice users finish MP3 music in only few steps. Share finished projects on tape, MD and phono.
September 7, 2018
"I received my order yesterday and am happy with the services of For The Low .Net! Doing business with them was a pleasant experience. They acknowledged my request for what I wanted with a photo of exactly what I asked for and even gave me a coupon for money off the regular price. It was packaged with complete care so that it wouldn’t break in transit and arrived on the day they said it would. The experience was a joy in this world of clicks and waiting for the mail." - MKT
August 25, 2018
For a couple of years, I have been looking for a replacement for my Toshiba DVD Recorder that was starting to break down. I had placed four orders with Amazon....3 of the recorders did not work and had to be returned, the fourth order was canceled by the seller before shipping with no explanation. An internet search brought me to Forthelow.net and I found a refurbished Toshiba recorder similar to the one I was using. Without high expectations, I placed another order with them. Forthelow let me know when my order placed and kept me fully updated during the shipping process. The recorder arrived in about 4 days (much quicker than I anticipated) and works perfectly. The box included the recorder, remote and users' manual and advertised. I am very satisfied with my experience with Forthelow.net and plan to order additional equipment from them. I highly recommend them. - John
JULY 14, 2018
I took delivery yesterday and it works perfectly! My original had tears in the hose duct taped closed, and the switch no longer worked. I had to unplug it to turn it off, could not adjust suction level and could not power the carpet attachment. I felt very fortunate to have stumbled upon this through a Google search. FORTHELOW .NET was very helpful in determining if this would work with my 40 year old machine. They sent additional pictures and answered my questions. It was delivered in 3 days. I now have full function of this very powerful vacuum cleaner and expect to use it for another 40 years. - Ken
JULY 6, 2018
When my beloved VCR died, I discovered new ones were not being manufactured as before. All my tapes, collected over many years - - lost!? All future recordings - - lost!? What to do? Then, I discovered For The Low. I was wary. Was this a scam? I was afraid. Would my purchase truly be guaranteed? I wanted, I NEEDED, a working VCR, so I made my order. The packaging was perfect, the VCR was even better than advertised, Spencer was extremely helpful. I am a very satisfied customer. - Evelyn S.
MARCH 16, 2018
"Being a senior who refuses to give up VCR'S, I was in a panic because my last one died and no one sells them anymore in CA. Luckily I discovered FOR THE LOW, and will never have to worry again.I can't begin to tell you how pleased I am with the fantastic service they provide. My sets arrived in a timely manner, extremely well wrapped and the friendly emails offering any help were appreciated. I will continue to do business with them in the future and plan to refer them to all my friends. Thank you, guys... YOU CAN BUY WITH CONFIDENCE." - Jan S.
MARCH 6, 2018
"I was quite favorably impressed with my purchase from “For the Low.” The first word that comes to mind in describing them is . . . integrity.
- All items include a Limited LIFETIME Warranty. Click here for more information.
- Returns - Change your mind within 30 days and we will give you a full refund, you just have to pay all shipping costs.
Check out our bargain section for savings of up to 70%. Click Here!