This awesome, up-to-date cassette player can both playback tapes like a standard portable cassette player and record to a PC, USB or CD. It is very simple to use too!
Delivery is expected within 12-20 days. Guaranteed within 60 days.
Tape to PC USB Cassette Capture
1. Get power- There are two ways to get power supplied to the device: Use 2 AA batteries or a USB port power supply (5V DC adapter, USB from computer, etc), by the supplied USB cable (comes with device in package) as below.
2. Put a cassette tape in device- Open the tape lid from the top of device and put a tape in, then close the lid.
3. PIug in a USB flash- Use an USB flash which has enough storage space
(about 1MB for 1 minute music recording). Plug into the device. Plug directly to the USB port of the device if use AA batteries. Plug to the female port of USB
cable if power is supplied by DC adapter.
4. Operate the cassette- You can use earphones or a speaker if plugged into the "AUX" to listen music when playing or recording music. There are 4 buttons on the top of device:
Once you press the play button, the cassette player start to work, you can see the wheel running through the small window, you can set the volume to a level you like by using the rotary switch. You will hear the playing music now if connected to an audio device, then let's start next step -- recording (converting).
5. Recording- When the cassette is playing, a USB flash is connected, and the device is under standby mode (indicator keep on), just simply press the recording button. Then the device will start to record (convert) the playing music to MP3 format, the indicator will be quick flashing (if not, this means it is not recording, re-plug your USB flash and try again). Press the recording button again to stop recording and save the MP3 file in the USB flash. During recording mode, press the next button and the device will stop recording after 3 seconds and save an MP3 file for that recording and then start recording again in a new MP3 file. The device will create a new folder called "EZCAP" in your USB flash and save the MP3 file in the folder. You will see each recorded MP3 file. lf you want to edit your recorded MP3 files, you can use a free software --- Audacity, download from: http://audacity.sourceforge.net
6. Playback- The device offers playback of the saved files so you can easily check the recorded file. At standby mode, press the playback button, the device will start to play the recorded music. The indicator will be slow flashing. Press the playback button again and it will stop playback and go back to standby mode. During playback, use the up/down button to choose to play previous or next file. Use the +/- button to set volume up and down.
1. Convert music or English listening on old tapes to MP3. (Directly stored in the tape drive to save the U disk, there will be no environmental noise, as good as the original tape.)
2. Can also be used to listen to tape, but to wear headphones (because there is no speaker, but comes standard with a high-quality headphones).
3. The old tape is converted to MP3 format, saved to a U disk and exported to a computer, played on a computer or for iPod, or made into an optical disk.
4. Plug and play function, no need for driving; easy to operate, smart shape.
5. Supports both battery power and USB power.
Product Interface: USB
Recording Mode: WAV, MP3
Power Mode: 2 AA batteries(Battery NOT Included) or USB powered
Power consumption: less than 400MW
Editing software: Audacity
USB cable length: approx.80cm/31.49''
Size: approx. 112x80x31mm/4.4x3.14x1.22''