Hey there! Want to learn how to record from any device? This is the easiest way to get the job done. Let's real quick go over what we need before we jump in!
What You'll Need:
- DVD recorder and it's remote
- Audio video cable
- Blank recordable disc (DVD-R = most compatible)
- Item to record with (In our video, a VCR) [For this you can use gaming consoles, cameras, Blu-ray players, cable boxes, etc.)
That's all you have to do! This is the quickest way, too!
- Connect the recorder to the TV. Insert the audio video cables into the A/V out ports on the back of the recorder, and connect the other end of the cord to the TV.
- Now you can connect the other device. (ex.VCR) Connect the audio video cables into the out ports.
- Insert the other end of the A/V cable into the back of the recorder under "A/V in".
- Turn it all on!
- Make sure your TV is set to the correct input.
- Insert the disc and the VHS tape now.
- Use the DVD recorder remote and change the record mode to XP (highest quality recording) (if you choose lower quality, you can fit more footage on the disc.)
- Now you're ready to record!
- Start by pressing "Record" on the DVD recorder remote.
- Once you reach the end of your recording, press "Stop" on the remote (after you hit "Stop", it will be saved to the disc. This may take a minute.)
- Once the recording is finished, you must finalize the disc in order to play it on other players.
- Press "Set Up" on your DVD recorder remote, select DVD Menu, then Finalize.
- Wait for it to finish.
- When it's done, you can remove the disc and play it anywhere!